Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Is the Stock Status you display on your site current?
- A: We try our best to keep our stock status as up to date as possible. We strive to give you current stock status. However, that does not mean that when there is 1 left of an item, that item is guaranteed. We could sell it in our store at the same time, or we could be one short because of breakage. We do not guarantee our stock to be correct. We cannot be held liable for stock status.
- Q: What is pre-ordering?
- A: When you pre-order an item your order gets into a waiting list. When new stock comes in, we will ship your 'back ordered' or 'pre-ordered' item as soon as possible. If you have multiple shipments in your order, you only pay shipping once; if your order qualifies for free shipping, you pay no shipping on any of the orders. Your credit card will not be charged before we actually ship your item(s). We charge the value of the items we ship. To reduce the cost we try to limit split shipments.
- Q: Can I order spare parts (from retired or current items) with you?
- A: If by replacement parts you mean light bulbs, trees, snow, electrical wiring, the answer is yes, we do sell that in our Lighting, Trees, and Accessories section. However if you mean: motors, batteries, belts, replacement parts for broken houses, accessories or animated village items, the answer is unfortunately no. We are one of the nations largest retailers for your Department 56 needs, but Enesco, who owns Department 56, builds and designs the houses and accessories. They may be able to help you in finding what you need.
- Q: Can I return my item easily?
- A: In the rare event that you are not pleased with our houses or figurines, you can return it of course! We try to keep our returns as 'no hassle' as possible. You can follow directions on how to return items on our How to return page.
- Q: Do you use UPS, FedEx, USPS, or others?
- A: We ship FedEx. We can ship regular ground (to all states except for Alaska and Hawaii) with our free shipping offer for select products. We can also ship FedEx 3 day and FedEx 2 days. We can only ship 2 or 3 days when the items are listed as 'in stock', and this does come with some extra costs. You can see our rates, and learn about International shipping at our Shipping Page.
- Q: Do you buy back (used / retired) items?
- A: No. we only sell new items that have never been used. We sell all current Department 56 items and some retired items that we still have left
- Q: Do you send out Catalogs?
- A: While we do not create our own catalogs, we do stock catalogs produced by Department 56. You can find them on our catalogs page. Everything we have is on our website. We put up new Department 56 items at the beginning of the year as soon as we learn the names and pricing. We then proceed to place an order and you can pre-order as soon as the items become available on the website.
- Q: Can I talk to a real person?
- A: Yes you can! Our call center is open from Monday to Friday from 10-4 EST and from 9-5 EST during the busy time in November and December. We try our best to serve you as best as possible. We love your feedback and your input when it comes to products, service, website, or other issues. We take your comments very seriously! You can call us toll free 866 923 0001, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org any time you need to talk to someone or to give us any feedback. we love to hear from you and we love to help you decorate your house!
Most relevant matches shown. Click Search for more items